Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The power of vulnerability !

Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability

I'm currently reading  a few of her books...

I really ♡ her talks,

 her teaching is awesome and she is so funny.

Cover image for The power of vulnerability teachings on authenticity, connection, & courage 

Abstract:
Bren'e Brown discusses how people generally associate vulnerability with weakness and undesirable emotions such as fear and shame. But vulnerability is also the birthplace of joy, creativity, authenticity, and love. When we open ourselves to being vulnerable, we open ourselves to experiences that bring purpose and meaning to our lives.

 

Cover image for Rising strong 

Abstract:
The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough often enough, we will fall. Bren'e Brown tells us what it takes to get back up, and how owning our stories of disappointment, failure, and heartbreak gives us the power to write a daring new ending.

 

post signature

2 comments :

  1. I will have to start following her! I love the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just came acrossed her myself by reading a testimonial story ..it all reminds me of these 2 scriptures Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God James 3:2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
      We all make mistakes in Life ..I'll most likely make more ...however I have been putting alot of Blame & shame on myself for past mistakes I have made in life,(career path & friendships) I have struggled with this for awhile now, I know I have been forgiven and also forgave myself it was the letting go part that STUCK with me ...the negative thoughts which was the stronghold ...

      Whew~ I'm sure grateful we have the Grace and Love of God that brings me through these storms !!!(also my wonderful & loving husband)

      Her teachings are spot on ...definitely can relate ! I can't wait to learn from these 2 books :)

      Delete