Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Calm-Mindfulness

                                                                         calm·ness
            the state or quality of being free from agitation or strong emotion.

                                                                     mind·ful·ness
the quality or state of being conscious or aware of something.
Image result for calm


I started this year off with a Meditation practice. 
I'm using an app on my phone called Calm...
Calm is the #1 app for mindfulness and meditation to bring more clarity, joy and peace
 to your daily life.
I use the guided meditations for sleep, anxiety, and stress!!!!
Helps to bring yourself to STILLNESS!!!
 
Focusing on the Present Moment with concentrating on your breathing
 letting all your worries and stress  go....
Above photo is my stats for the month of January ...
I didn't do too bad ...

I do a 10 minute Daily Calm mindfulness meditation to powerfully
 restore and re-connect with the present. 

Learn the basics with 7 Days of Calm or start your mornings with the Daily Calm. ... 
Deepen your mindfulness meditation practice. 7 Days of Managing Stress.
 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment