Tuesday, September 6, 2016

♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•Happy 31st Birthday Rick•*¨*•.¸¸♥


♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•Happy 31st  Birthday Rick•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫

Today is  my son's Birthday 

This photo of him  is on my 

September calendar....lol 

Where does the time go ....????

Make a Wish !!!!

animated-birthday-cake-image-0009
No matter how grown the kids are they will always be your precious babies in your eyes.

Wish I was there in Germany on his Birthday ... 

well he sure is SPECIAL to me & also ... his girlfriend,

We just adore her too !!!!

 Melina,

 she  made him a Birthday cake in a shape 

of a

 Game Boy video game player ..

Too cute !!!

my son loves his video games !!!!

 

Here they are in Germany at a Video Game Show...

animated-game-smiley-image-0064

I'm glad he enjoyed his Birthday to the fullest !!!

Melina also took him to dinner ...

Of course it was Mexican ...

His favorite thing to eat !!!



He 

is

sooo

Handsome!


 

 

 

brithday photo:  bday00088.gif

 

♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•Happy 31st  Birthday Rick•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫

We love & miss you !!!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment