Friday, July 29, 2016

Gluten free 🍍 Pineapple ☀ Sunshine Cake


Ingredients
Cake:
  • 1 box gluten free yellow cake mix
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup water
  • ½ cup oil (I used avocado oil)
  • 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice(I used fresh pineapple crushed using my vitamix)
Frosting:
  • 1 pkg of Vivian's Live Again Vegan Whipped  topping ( You can substitute any whipped topping example cool whip or cocowhip, )
  • 1 small box instant vanilla pudding( I used French vanilla)
  • 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice (I used fresh pineapple crushed using my vitamix)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.(I used a glass baking dish)
  2. In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and fresh crushed pineapple or 1 can of crushed pineapple with the juice. Mix well.
  3. Pour into prepared baking pan/dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
  4. In a medium sized bowl, fold together  the whipped topping( I followed direction on pkg to make whipped topping), box of (french)vanilla pudding, and 8 oz of fresh crushed pineapple or  1 can crushed pineapple with the juice. Spread over the top of cooled cake. I sprinkled the top of cake with some more crushed fresh pineapple.

 Enjoy!


post signature

1 comment :