Saturday, June 4, 2016

Do I look Relaxed ????


 Do I look Relaxed ????
animated-sheep-image-0013

 Well I'm certainly trying!!!

I need more zzzzzzzz’s !!!
Are you 

Counting Sheep?

animated-sheep-image-0057




I am Lucky if I get 5 hours
 sleep a night.
Optimal sleep is 7 hours ...
Here are a few tips that  I am doing to get a much 
needed  Beauty Sleep ....

 
animated-sheep-image-0025





Bummer No Wine before Bed :(

Yes...
I'm still addicted to Pinterest...lol


I take these supplements prior to  Bedtime :
Tranquil Sleep 
 

Tranquil Sleep combines L-Theanine with 5-HTP and melatonin. These ingredients exert a gentle yet powerfully synergistic effect to promote restful sleep and calm nervousness. 

Natural Calm
calmproduct081715

animated-sheep-image-0025


  I also started using Essential Oils 
I bought this cute diffuser that lights up with warm colors ...


Aroma1 Diffuser & Humidifier

My favorite essential oil for sleep is from Nature Love
Combo :
chamomile, lavender and frankincense 
 animated-sheep-image-0025
One of my favorite
 Bath & Body Works products :


Aromatherapy 
Hot Shower or Bath before Bed 
 Sleep
(Lavender Vanilla)






animated-sheep-image-0025

A Christian Bedtime Meditation will help you go to sleep while trusting God to protect you, carry your burdens, renew your spirit, and let you drift off to sleep in peace.
Cloud B On-The-Go Sleep Sheep Travel Size Plush Sound Machine - Cloud B  - Babies"R"Us
Maybe I should get me one of these cute Lullaby Cloud B Sleep Sheep..lol
 
Nighty Night!!!





animated-sheep-image-0057
 
post signature



                                                                
               

              
                              

No comments :

Post a Comment