Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hello March !

Hello March !

Here we are in March already.
 March is when spring starts in Full Bloom!

Loving all the Spring flowers, tulips(my favorite)
 yellow trumpet-shaped daffodils,every color of the tall Hyacinths & 
 the Easter Lily !!!
How cute are these Spring Flower arrangements !


Emoji One's Tulip
I love that I get to enjoy tulips 
all year around in my office/guest room ...
Beautifully displayed on the wall 

Other than flowers ...
I'm loving all the Spring Fashion for 2016
I Love floral dresses ...
I think this one is my favorite !
I follow Jillian Harris blog ...
I am inspired with her fashion & Decor style...
I fell in love with this Rose My Heart Jacquard Dress

It is on sale too !!!
 
Love the colors of this floral dress by Show Me your MuMu


 Bring out the pastel colors !!!
Easter is coming up quick !!!

I call these Peeps Pants ...lol 

I just adore these Sweet Bow Sneakers


I'm loving the Who What Wear for Target line

Click here to check out Look Book is everything for Spring !


  Love Lilly Pulitzer 


Lilly Pulitzer® Swatches for Spring 2016

 

RESORT WHITE RED RIGHT RETURN
Resort White Red Right Return
BRIGHT NAVY FOR THE HALIBUT
Bright Navy For The Halibut
SHORELY BLUE SCUBA TO CUBA
Shorely Blue Scuba To Cuba
SKYE BLUE BLUE HEAVEN
Skye Blue Blue Heaven
IRIS BLUE SHRIMPLY CHIC
Iris Blue Shrimply Chic
IRIS BLUE WERK IT
Iris Blue Werk It
FLAMINGO PINK SPACE DYE
Flamingo Pink Space Dye
LAPLAYA
Laplaya
MULTI OH SHELLO
Multi Oh Shello
SAND STRIPES
Sand Stripes
FLAMINGO
Flamingo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday
NAVY ORANGE STR
Navy Orange Str
SCATTERED BOATS
Scattered Boats
Black
Black
Black Signature
Black Signature
Seafoam
Seafoam
Turquoise
Turquoise
Blue Serena
Blue Serena
Pink Hannas Garden
Pink Hannas Garden
Pink Abstract Twirl
Pink Abstract Twirl
IN THE BUNGALOWS
In The Bungalows
BERRY MONACO PAISLEY
Berry Monaco Paisley
BROWN CHEETAH IKAT
Brown Cheetah Ikat
BROWN STAR LATTICE
Brown Star Lattice
MEET ME AT THE BEACH
Meet Me At The Beach
MERMAID
Mermaid
NAVY OPTIC
Navy Optic
SPOTYA
Spotya
BEACHWOOD BAMBOO
Beachwood Bamboo
MARINE BAMBOO
Marine Bamboo
MARINE CHAIN
Marine Chain

 

 I am loving this dress !!!!

Bucket list for Spring!!!

Love the Gold & White together!!!

Colby Sleeved Tunic Dress


March Green with Envy !!!!!

 

Kate ♠️ Spade

2016 Spring/Summer Fashion show ...
Love how she incorporates flowers around the fashion show ...
 


Here are few more Spring 2016 trends ...
 





 I am a fan of Ree Drummond aka...
The Pioneer Woman 

I'm loving her Dinnerware Collection !!!
Perfect for your Spring TableScape
How cute are these Bowls...
 
 Looking forward to SPRING!!!! 
&
All that the Month of March brings !!!! 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment