Thursday, February 18, 2016

"Planner, Journal" & "To Do list"


"Planner, Journal" & "To Do list"


 A couple things I like to do to keep me on my toes 
Other than Blogging...
 Is keeping a Planner and I also do a Spiritual journal
I finally got around to picking out & updating my  
 2016 Journal &  Planner !


I wanted a Kate SpadePlanner



however it was quite small for my agenda,
 so I went with Create 365


(It has a Kate Spade look to it )

You can add cute inserts, sticker
 & 
sooooo much more!!!! 

 
 
I love all things Polka Dots!
I had to put something Kate Spade into it so I got these cute 
for aValentine’s gift to me  ! 


I'm having fun putting it all together...
I  have added pockets to keep stickers & posted notes.
I also included a Home Planner to keep me organized
 with household upkeeps ,Market list, & Budgets!!!!


How to assemble click here
The Happy Planner
 You can add photos ...
Looking forward to a well planned year  !!!





Check out the video !!! 





MARK YOUR CALENDAR
These 10 new 2016-2017 Happy Planners™ will be available in the me & my BIG ideas online shop
 @ 8am PST on MARCH 1st!
You can watch mambi owner & founder Stephanie Fleming flipping through each design at katch.me/mambitweets

I start out every morning with the word of God!!!
Here is my Spiritual Journal !!!
I like Eccolo weekly Agenda 
Love the Cover ...
Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your Heart. 
I always go with this weekly agenda set up ...
You can also find these sometimes at Homegoods,
 Marshalls, Target & Tjmaxx ...
I am currently meditating on

♥February ✝ Scripture♥




Oh and here is my on going To Do List ...
I print one out every month ...
 Calendars
In my Kitchen
 On my Desk

I have the Miracles 2016 Calendar 
Lindsay Roberts 

I love her teachings and I had the privileged of meeting her !!!!
Check it out click below...

⛵Sailing into September ⛵

 Here is the February's Cover....
I love Snowman!!!

I also keep a notebook for when 
I read a good Personal Transformation,
 Motivational, Success, or Spiritual book/Bible Study etc...
 and want to jot down some references & notes, 
this is where I store my notes!!!
This one is just about full of Thoughts!
 Ready to break in the one I got for Christmas 
from the Family Christian Store  ....
Faith..Love ...Hope
All their journals,planners & calendars are on sale  right now...
I sure do like to dabble ....lol 
I say I'm off to a great year ...
Well organized ,spiritually &mentally on track!!!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment