Monday, December 7, 2015

☃ My Monogrammed "C" Snowman door hanger☃

A photo posted by Pati Clark (@pati_clark) on




Let it Snow !


I love & Adore  all things Snowman!!!
This year I made Monogrammed "C" Snowman door hanger.
I bought the Monogrammed “C”  Snowman from Debbie Blue-Buds And Bows, Flowers And Gifts.
(Madisonville, KY)
 
All I had to do is  grab my glue gun& add the  decorations   
with some Merry & Bright colored  ribbon
which I  had to incorporate some polka dots into Frosty’s  TopHat ….
Then to make Frosty more gentleman like ...
I added some flare with a pine-cone cranberry wreath .
Next I added some black pom poms to his eyes ,
 I left his nose bare –maybe later I  might add a carrot .
I wrapped  a red ribbon around his neck 
 as a scarf to keep our snowman warm …
with the last touches of some black buttons  !!!

I just Adore My Snowman  !!!!


post signature .

No comments :

Post a Comment