Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas!

Spreading the Holiday cheer in my home
 by embellishing with Christmas decorations.
Making it Magical ...
Take a look ...
Our Magical Christmas tree ....

We spent the Christmas morning in our Pj's  ...
then we went bike riding  to burn calories  for which
my husband cooked us a fabulous dinner !!!
Santa & I "Selfie" Photo..lol

Enjoy some photos of us opening some  gifts...
We were having fun ...
Expecially with my stocking stuffer my husband had got me ..
a cell phone photo "selfie' stick ...lol
(I may be returning that one ...lol) 




My husband & I had a wonderful Christmas ! 
We are Blessed ! 
Love my gift from my hubby !!!!

We are very thankful for every Blessing !!!
Happy Birthday Jesus !!!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment