Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Gluten Free Christmas Party

Gluten Free Christmas Party 

Last Saturday was our Gluten Free Support group 's
Christmas Party  !
We all had to bring a Secret Santa gift 
 & 
I was co-catering the event.
I decided to go with the flavors of Christmas ...
I gave everyone a Recipe Booklet

&
 made some favors

 of Reindeer peanut butter cookie pops 
for everyone to  take home...
Too Cute ...

Here is what I made !
All Gluten free !!! 
(Some Dairy free too)
Cranberry Crisp Bake
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
EggNog French Toast Bake
Holiday Pine Cone Cheese Ball 
Popovers
Cheesy Sausage Balls
Gingerbread Waffles 
Blondie Brownies with M& Ms 
Chocolate covered pretzels & Christmas tree pretzels
Chocolate Pretzel Bark- Part of my Secret Santa gift
GRINCH Kabobs ....
The Party was a Success !
 
Everything was tasty & we had a lot of fun playing Secret Santa !!!
Happy Holidays to all my Gluten free friends  !!!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment