Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hillsong Nights of Worship

 My husband and I went to the Hillsong Nights event at

First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks.
Being that this event was SOLD OUT…
I was very thankful  I was able to get tickets from a Facebook Hillsong follower
 that wasn’t able to attend that lived 
in Wimauma Florida.
 
Ashley with her husband Joey
I sent her the book by Brian Houston
Senior Pastor of Hillsong Church

LIVE  LOVE  LEAD
Your Best Is Yet to Come!
Preview book click here…
She sent me a thank you on 
Facebook with such kind words .
Hey Pati! I hope you know you are an awesome person !
 We may have not met in person but I know you have a great heart. Thank you SO much for the book! You are so thoughtful & I really wanted to get it soon. I'm glad you enjoyed your time:)
 I hope you and your spouse have a blessed weekend!
Enjoy some photos & videos !

My husband and I  had a blessed evening of
 PRAISE & WORSHIP!

My videos were not the greatest .
The Holy Spirit was definitely in the house !!!!





A few of Hillsong's Worship songs !  
My 2 favorites songs right now that I have been listening to daily is Closer than you know ...
boy that song touches my soul ...and the other is Touch the Sky....
Hope you check out their new album....

New Hillsong United Album Empires 2015



Here Now (Madness)
Say The Word
Heart Like Heaven
Touch The Sky
Street Called Mercy
When I Lost My Heart To You (Hallelujah)
Even When It Hurts (Praise Song)
 Prince Of Peace
Empires
Rule
Captain
Closer Than You Know


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment