Thursday, July 16, 2015

C or G ?



C or G ?
That is the question !!!!
 I bought this Monogram "C"
wall art  
(My Obsession with Monogramming)
My husband & I are on a debate....
I say this letter font is. ''C'' that is why I bought this for our last name “Clark” but he thinks it is a letter ''G''...
Keep in mind this has been hanging on my dining room wall for months now ...
I can just beat my husband over the head to bringing this to my attention ....
I have asked a few friends on facebook and we all pretty much agreed that this is a letter
"C" but it is upside down/ the serif should be at the top.
Although  there are others that make monograms "C' this way...

Round Distressed Cream Monogram C Framed Plaque

http://www.kirklands.com/product/Round-Distressed-Cream-Monogram-C-Framed-Plaque/191817.uts 

This was so frustrating to me ...
I had to do something !!!
I took the "C" off

Got some White chalk paint ...
and painted it !!!
Correctly displayed ...
I feel better now ...
My correct Monogram C...

My husband sortof won the debate!!!



 




No comments :

Post a Comment