Tuesday, May 12, 2015

♫♪ These are a Few of my Favorite things ♪♫




♫♪ These are a Few of my Favorite things ♪♫
Top 10 Favorites for May


One of my  Favorite  skincare
 line is Serious Skin Care.
Anti-Aging Secret !!! 
I'm big on using Vitamin C  
Vitamin C esters, an assortment of Vitamin C-containing botanicals and the remarkable Colloidosome delivery system combine to help smooth and soften the look of fine lines 
and wrinkles. 
I use these products daily on my skin!!!

 My hair was thinning out really bad and I started taking Neo-cell Keratin Hair Volumizer for about a few weeks now and I can already 
notice a difference in my hair ...
Good stuff !!!
 
Woman to Woman Talk …
Unfortunately thinning hair is one of the symptoms of menopause ...
which I can't be without this wonderful product from Better Health Naturally  that keeps my hormones at an even keel. 

Bio-Identical /all natural approach to hormones.
 Menopause Moisture Crème 
with Red Clover Extract. 

A transdermal natural progesterone 
and phyto-estrogen creme with USP Micronized, Standardized Progesterone
 and Red Clover Extract...
Contains No soy !!!! 
They also have a cream for  perimenopause !!! 
I have nothing but good reviews for this product …
So if your experiencing the slightest symptoms of  hot flashing, night sweats, insomnia, changes in bleeding patterns and other menopausal/hormonal symptoms Check out their website!!!
The Formulator of Better Health Naturally - Barbara A. Hoffman is very helpful if you have any questions …
we have emailed each other back & forth on many occasions for  questions I had on  a  few woman health hormone related issues plus they are very prompt in getting the product out to you !!!
I might add too...it's only $22 a month a very inexpensive way to keep yourself well-balanced!
So as we age and our body changes ...
here another obstacle to battle ...
here comes the nasty word...

Cellulite ....
Loving this product  by it Cosmetics!!!



Key ingredients including a combination of antioxidants, collagen, caffeine and Green 
Tea Extract .
It also has a cooling sensation from the mint oil.
 I also use it on my under arms (Biceps) that can use some firming up !!! 
It really makes your skin feel smooth… 
and hopefully will keep that nasty Cellulite at bay.

My new favorite TJMaxx find ...
Droplet Energizing Ruby Red 
Grapefruit & Neroli Body Wash
I normally  eat a grapefruit every day for my mid-morning snack ....
I just love the smell of grapefruit ....so refreshing!!!
This Body wash lathers up nicely...
Smells just like a fresh grapefruit!!!
 I also use it for a bubble bath too !!!!

Some of my favorite beverages ...
I found these all natural zero calorie powdered drink mix at Publix...
Made with Stevia instead of sugar . 
I like the flavors of green tea & passion fruit 
and pomegranate maqui berry.
Try a free sample click link...

Every Night I like to enjoy a cup of tea...
My new favorite is by Yogi- Bedtime
Soothing Caramel
A delicious combination of Organic Chamomile Flower, Skullcap, California Poppy and L-Theanine specifically formulated to support relaxation by calming the body and mind to promote a good night’s sleep. Sweet, creamy Rooibos, Caramel and Vanilla flavors add soothing, warming flavor that’s just right for drinking before bedtime. So, relax and drink Soothing Caramel Bedtime tea – for a good night’s sleep.

 A few  favorite Good Reads this month !!!
I like watching Sophia Uliano via Home & Family show on the Hallmark channel.
She is a Green and Healthy Living expert which led me to reading two of her books full of great beauty tips , recipes & how to  green your home.
I have listen to the Audio book -Grain Brain which is The #1 New York Times bestseller that exposes the truth about the devastating effects of wheat, sugar, and carbs on the brain.
I am already Gluten free but I'm looking into going grain free (Paleo/AIP Diet)
So I got the Grain Brain Cookbook to check out some recipes ....
My friend is doing the Zero Belly Diet which claims you can lose up to 16lbs in 14 days ...
(Like all the other FAD  diets out there) 

 So I thought I read  the book and check it out ...
I have his other book the Abs diet ...well needless to say I haven't found my abs yet ...lol 
 I may need to read that one over again ...lol
Zero Belly Diet  focuses on how to remove visceral fat from the belly area.
    7-day cleanse and lifetime eating guidelines.
    Eat mostly plant-based foods during the day (except eggs for breakfast).
    Eat vegetables, fruits, lean protein, healthy fats, nuts and seeds, legumes.
    Three meals plus smoothie plus optional snack each day; one cheat meal a week.
    Avoid gluten, refined grains, dairy, sugar, processed foods.
I can handle that !!!! 
I have a few pounds to shed so this book may come in handy before Summer approaches!!!!  






No comments :

Post a Comment