Tuesday, April 7, 2015

(='.'=) Hippity Hoppity Hobby (='.'=)


Hippity Hoppity Hobby
 I'm Getting Crafty!!!!
Monogram Easter Door Hanger
My first attempt at making a Burlap Bow!
(Not too shabby)
Here is how I made the Bow to go on top 
of my Pink & white polka dot Monogram "C".
 

  You will need the following:

Scissors
Hot glue gun & glue stick
Burlap ribbon
Floral wire or Twistie tiebacks

1st step 
Cut burlap ribbon into 3 sizes.
(Depending on how big you want your bow)
I did a ...
64 inch
24 inch 
8 inch (cut in half)
 Assemble Bow:
Take the long ribbon piece and fold 
into a start shape of a bow.
then take the 24 in ribbon fold in half and place on top of larger size ribbon.
Pinch the centers together
 & 
wrap wire or tiebacks to secure.
Then wrap one of the 8 in ribbon
  folded in half
over the center wire  or tieback. 
Hot glue the ribbon together to seal .

Insert wire or tieback into 
back of bow
 to form a hanger.
Cut a decorative triangle into the  bottom hanging ribbons.
Assemble Door Hanger ...
Wala there you have it !!!
 It goes with my Easter theme at our home!!!
I think it turned out Cute !!!
All Ready for Easter !!!






No comments :

Post a Comment