Sunday, April 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Suzy !!!!



" ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to Suzy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ "

Today is my very Best friend/Soul sista
Birthday!!!
For her Birthday gift this year ...

I got her a photo framed picture of us .
( I also made me one too!!!)
We both Love this picture of us at the beach!
It was a fun day /memories shared together!!!
She was very happy when she received 
her birthday package in the mail !!!
She wrote on facebook...
With posting her photo displayed on her table...
This made My day ! It arrived in my mailbox today after a very long day at work. Thank you so much my soul sista that is too far away from me. Luv ya pati clark. Hugs


Wish I was there with You !!!
I hope your Birthday wish comes true !!!
We will have our Beach day soon !!!!!
Happy Birthday BFF !!!
My Voicemail to Suzy wishing her a Happy Birthday !!!


No comments :

Post a Comment