Monday, February 9, 2015

Easy 1,2,3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies


  I got this recipe at the Gluten Free InFlorida Group 
that I attend once a month ,
My teacher
told me about these easy Peanut Butter cookies
 to make with only 3 ingredients needed! 
I finally made a batch and they came out Yummy ! 
Thanks Carolanne for the recipe !!!

Easy 1,2,3 Peanut Butter Cookies


Ingredients
  • 1 cup sugar(I am using truvia-Stevia )
  • 1 cup peanut butter 
( I am using Naturally More brand)
  • 1 egg(Free-Range Organic)

Instructions
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.

2. Using a small scoop drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Use the back of the scoop to flatten the cookies then with a fork make a  criss-cross pattern .
4.Bake at 350 for 11-15 minutes.

5.Place cookies on a wire rack to Cool  .
Enjoy a few !!!
(You just can't eat one)
Makes between 18-20 cookies.
Pretty Easy ...
 recipe to make on hand ...
however you can make a big batch and place the cookies in the freezer then they are available to defrost to satisfy your cookie craving any time you want!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment