Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year 2015 !!!!




    Happy New Year !!!
2015
This year I am not setting any Resolutions !!! 
Only goals !!!
I  set myself up every year for failure to tackle the tasks at hand with setting New Year Resolutions.
For 2015
I am going to approach each new day with 
courage & confidence,
 faith,hope 
Trust !  
This is  Going to be my Year !!!
Goals for 2015
(Outline)

Spend time with God & Read the Bible Daily!!!
Here  is where I  get my Strength! 

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.



Spiritually Fit !
I'm reading ...
 1Year Bible,
Daily God  Me  Devotional,
Also keeping up to date in my Journal ,Blogs
Daily Planner!
I have joined up for a 
Woman's Bible study called ...
Captivating 

Time Management Skills
Keeping up on My  Monthly To Do list !
Getting Organized.
Volunteer
Fellowship 
Career & Hobbies 
Pay off Debts -Save Money
Pay off Christmas Expense !!! 
My husband'sChristmas gift 
(Vacation Fund)
This was loose change from a few days...
It adds up quick !!! 
Lol


Lets see how much change will add up by the end of the year !
 Get Healthy,Eat Right & Physically Fit 
Juicing & Smoothies
Detox Soups

My favorite Christmas gift 
The Vitamix  !!!
Drink more Water
More Restful Sleep
Weightloss
Beauty -SkinCare Regime 
Vitamins
Walking  & Strength /Core Training 
Meditation
New & Improve
Marriage ,Friendships
&
Family
 De-Stress ,Less Anxiety ,Worry & Fear

I Love Joyce Meyer...Listening to Cd book ...
Living Courageously
Live life to the fullest !!!
Be Happy !!!
Travel & Have more Fun!!!
Planning trips!!!

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; 

I have come that they may have life,

 and have it to the full. !!! 

 Happy New Year  Decorations

Gold & Silver 

Bells & Stars 

 

2014 Social Media Stats ...


1.   Pati’s Way thru Life Blogger-93 posts 

2.   Pati'sRecipes - 21 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 59 recipes post

3.    Pinterest- 94 boards,5,490 Pins, 

     2,943Likes,255 Followers,348 Following                        More than 26,737 people saw Pins 

from Pati Clark on Pinterest in 2014.

4.   Pati’s Recipe Pinerest-23 boards,59 Pins, 1Likes, 

17 Followers,9 Following

5.   Instagram- 155 posts, 43 Followers,245 Following

6.   Facebook-256 Friends

7.   Twitter-760 Tweets, 292 Following, 86 Followers,

78 Favorites

8.   Linkedin-188 Connections

Looking forward to  the 
New Years of Possiblities!!!


 



 


 








No comments :

Post a Comment