Thursday, November 27, 2014

❧Happy Thanksgiving Day ❧

happy thanksgiving thank you for using my kimis please take a lo



Happy Thanksgiving Day! 

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving day spent
at home with my husband.
We are truly Thankful for each other and our Family.
We give thanks today for our many blessings !!!!
We are missing our son today , he had to work this holiday I was happy to at least say 
Hello to him on the phone!!!

Thanksgiving Decorations
 
 

Thanksgiving Tablescape


Thanksgiving Meal
Tom the Turkey 
 & 
The Fixens
It was 71° F 
      here in Florida ...  
My husband &I enjoyed a much needed
 walk to burn off some calories!!!
 
Most of our meal was Gluten free 
however .....
I had to give in to my husband 
on his pumpkin pie. 
 I cheated...as you can see
 One bite already done!!!!
Oh sooo Good !!!!
Happy Thanksgiving


 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment