Saturday, November 1, 2014

ѼHappy HalloweenѼ



Happy Halloween !!!


 
Maleficent
This is the Best I Can do this Halloween
 for a costume !
For the Trick or Treaters...
 I decided to participate in the
Teal Pumpkin Project
1ST THING FIRST...
Carving a Pumpkin...
Love Pumpkin Seeds...
I might add My hands 
got a great Pumpkin Spa treatment. 
My hands were so soft after I scrubbed them with the Pumpkin Pulp.
Pumpkin is a great 
alternative to
harsh chemical peels!
If I had more time I would of applied to my face, to Exfoliate and deeply
 nourish my skin.
 The Pumpkin Pulp is loaded with antioxidants,
Enzymes and alpha-hydroxy acids which has been shown to promote smoother, younger-looking skin !



 I'm a Big Fan of
SERIOUS SKIN CARE GLUCOSAMINE PHYTO PUMPKIN SCRUB  
Or you can make your own !!!!

Back to the 

Teal Pumpkin Project
a new tradition that will help make this Halloween less scary for
 children with food allergies!
I made my sign ...
All you have to do is....
Give out a  non-food treat for trick-or-treaters and paint a pumpkin teal 
- the color of food allergy awareness !
I GAVE OUT HALLOWEEN STICKERS
&
I also gave out Gluten/Nut free  treats.
I did however let the Trick or Treaters know that some of my 
treats did contain Dairy.

My Halloween Treats

You've Been Boo'ed 
Every Halloween I leave a Treat
on the doorstep for my Neighbor's
 lil boy ~ Brody ...
He gets a kick out of it 
 &
 always knows it is me
 that Boo'ed him !   


I  Spray painted a little pumpkin 
Teal color !
I'm already for the
 Trick or Treaters!!!!  
 
 Our Pumpkin 
 Trick or Treat ?
Smell my Feet ...Lol !


There was alot of
 Great Costumes this year ! 
October was indeed
Spooktactular !


 

No comments :

Post a Comment