Friday, November 14, 2014

♥Give Thanks Treat ♥



                ♥Give Thanks Treat


After all these years my husband 
still makes my heart skip a beat ...
pitter... patter...

I am truly blessed & grateful
 for my wonderful husband!
I decided to make him
a Give Thanks Treat!

I just want him to know that I appreciate him!
 
He really is the Best !
I'm very thankful He is all mine !!!!

So I decided to make him some 
Rice Krispies Treats
He won't even care that 
 these are Gluten/Dairy Free !
As  you can see I'm enjoying this recipe
&
 best part I get to lick the spatula
after they are made ...
Yummy Sticky Goodness!
Here is the recipe !!!

Ingredients

6 cups of Gluten Free Brown Rice Krispie cereal
3 Tbs. of Nutiva Non-dairy  Butterspread
1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla extract
1-10 oz bag Gluten Free Marshmallows
Fall colored Gluten free Sprinkles

Directions
1.    In large saucepan melt non-dairy butterspread over low heat. Add Vanilla  &  marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
2.   Remove from heat.
3.   Add Gluten Free Brown RICE KRISPIES cereal.
4.   Using a Non stick cooking  spray to coat the spatula Stir until well coated.
5.   Use some wax paper sprayed with non stick spray to evenly press the Rice Krispies mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with non stick cooking spray.
6.   Top with sprinkles & softly press down with the coated nonstick sprayed wax paper.
7.   Cool in the Refrigerator for 30 minutes.
  8. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.


Enjoy!




 

No comments :

Post a Comment