Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome Home & Saying Good-Bye !


                                

  Welcome HOME  !

 Saying Good-bye!




  My son Rick came Home on leave from the Air Force .
It was so nice to spend some time with him since
 we haven't seen each other in a long time.
  He spent most of the his time visiting old friends 
and golfing with his dad. 
 I'm glad he had fun and  was able to relax. 
 He enjoyed just hangin out in his old bedroom again 
and going through some old childhood collections
 that luckly I saved for him .
  He is gonna cash in on his Pokemon cards.
In Mint condition the one card he checked is worth $500.
Thanks Mom !


   He ofcourse enjoyed playing  the guitar .
His Dad gave to him.

The day he left to go back to his Air Force base...
 It was hard to say Good-bye.
 Of course I was in tears because 
I miss my son so very much.
Once you become a Mom your a Mom forever!!!
Nothing changes !
 To a mom he is still that lil boy of yours!
 In the same sense what a Man he has become.
 I am so proud of him and his achievements.  
It was great to have him Home!!!!
Miss him already !!!!
xoxo
 
Mom! 

No comments :

Post a Comment