Monday, January 13, 2014

What am I Reading ???


                         What am I Reading ????
To Start out my New Year .....New me ....
I'm reading this month ... 
The Beauty Detox Solution & The Beauty Detox Foods 



             How I stumbled on these 2 great reads ....  
I use the  Beauty line -Flowers
 by  the Actress/ Model /Producer -Drew Barrymore which I follow for Beauty Tips. She endorsed  Kimberly Snyder's book whom is famous for her Glowing Green Smoothie!!!!
 Click links below ...
to Explore some Beauty Detox tips & recipes.
http://kimberlysnyder.net/ http://beautydetoxfoods.com/


I can really use a detox ....
I'm looking forward to using my  Ninja -Blender ...
A great X-mas gift  I  got from my mother in-law ....
Thanks Carol (Mom) !!!!
Here is how you make the  Glowing Green Smoothie ...



            
               I'm also reading The Hallelujah Diet  ....


is based from Genesis 1:29, God's original diet for mankind.
Basically a menu of 85 % raw, uncooked , & unprocessed plant-based food,  15% cooked, plant-based food.
&
  I'm also reading ...
I bought this book last year to read and never got started so this year it is listed on my #1 New Year resolution. 
Read God's word !!!!
One Year Bible helps you read the entire Bible in as little as 15 minutes a day, it is all mapped out for you for daily readings.





No comments :

Post a Comment