Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014 New Year Resolution !




This Year I think I'm going for a Theme approach verses a Resolution!
I made my list short & simple to follow so I can achieve Success in 2014!
My top 5 goals for 2014!!!
I made a commitment to myself not to try so hard this year ...
Tackle one thing at a time , Have Faith !!!
Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, 
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
 
I have a great support team of Family & friends! 
Surround yourself with people who will support you 
and give you encouragement !!!! 
I'm going to be more positive, more confidence,
 &  uplifting this year !!! 
I sent a photo I found to my friend on facebook 
Fitness guru -Tony Little ...
His favorite words ...
You Can do it !!!
He got a kick out of it !!!!
However these are my words for this year !!!

"Auld Lang Syne" means "Days Gone by " 
2013 is behind me now !!!
I'm making 2014 a good year !!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment