Tuesday, December 17, 2013

O' Christmas Tree !



       Our Christmas Tree …



Every Year I display my Grandmother's Nativity set under the Christmas tree with all the shepherds, animals & baby Jesus in the manger that is surrounded by  houses and the town's church basically what I call my grandmother's 

Lil Town of Bethlehem scene ..... 

 Unfortunately this  year it broke my heart that I had to throw away the stable, it has definitely served the purpose for many many Christmas Holidays! 

It completely fell apart. 

So I had to buy a new stable to put the Nativity figures in which I might add Mary & Joesph and all the shepherds are so fragile.

It brings me such joy looking at this display that is gated in the old red  fence that circles under my tree .

 Just like my grandmother would have displayed it in her home so it reminds me of the many Christmas that I have shared with them !

But most of all this Nativity display reminds me of the

 true meaning of Christmas !

 


Glitter Christmas Tree

&

So many Special Memories!

I miss my grandparents so much !!!!




    More Christmas Trees …




Christmas three

My Friends & Family have sent me pictures 

of their Christmas tree ! 

My friends Jay & Jackie's X-mas tree!
My nephew Stephen & great niece Aleigha 's X-mas Tree
My BFF-Suzy & nephew Chris 's X-mas Tree

My sister Renee's X-mas Tree

 


My son's Ricky Christmas tree from his youth ...I still put it up every year !
Orkut Myspace Holiday Seasons Greetings Scraps & Glitter Graphics



Spectacular  Christmas Trees 

National Christmas Tree

Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree

holiday lights photo:  Christmas_Lights1.gif

No comments :

Post a Comment