Wednesday, December 25, 2013

⛄Christmas Stockings ⛄


Christmas  Stockings  !!! 



For Christmas this year 
I purchased some
  new Christmas stockings !
My husband,
Rick's New stocking ! 
Ready to fill on Christmas Eve!
Compared to the 1990's stocking
 that Ricky & I made for his Dad  !
Great Keepsake!

                   

CHRISTMASSTOCKING photo: christmasstocking christmasStocking.gif




Also for this Christmas ...

 I Did a stocking for an unfortunate child that would most likely not have alot of presents
 this year for Christmas ! 
I hope the boy that gets this
                                            stocking will be very happy !

 One big Fill-er up stocking
 for my sweetest Neice 
Aleigha! 
 
Merry Christmas!
CHRISTMAS STOCKING photo: stocking xmasstocking-1.gif

No comments :

Post a Comment