Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ѽ HAPPY HALLOWEEN Ѽ

~Halloween 
Happy Halloween !!!
~Halloween
This October Month has been fun
 to say the least!!!
I started the month off 
with Scary Decorations !!! 
I added a few new items 
to my Halloween table-scape...
My theme of Spiders & Colors of Orange, Green & Purple
Purple Napkins
Green Napkin Rings
Orange Spiders
~Halloween
Love everything Pumpkin...
Ghosts & Spiders too !


More Pumpkins ....
~Halloween
Halloween Night I made it more Spooky with the sounds of Haunted Ghosts .......
~Halloween 
         All lit up for the Trick or Treaters !!!!

~Halloween
             Halloween Treats I handed out ....
  •   Kool-Aid Ghoul-Aid -Scary Blackberry 
  • Halloween shapes Mini-Pretzels
  • Halloween Cheese puffs 
  • Variety of Candy  
  ~Halloween 
Our Pumpkin ...

It was a Festive Evening ...
So Many 
 Cute & Amazing 
Costumes !!! 

           This Year was a fun Halloween !!!!
~Halloween
~Halloween

No comments :

Post a Comment