Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Spooktacular Event





           19th Annual Halloween Spooktacular Event at Largo Central Park!
                                    Trick or Treat Trail !!!



My friend, Lana who works for Grow Financial Credit Union 
was handing out candy as a sponsor at the event . 
I told her I would stop by and lend a helping hand.
There were plenty of Trick-Or-Treaters  !!!
(I thought these two were Unigue) 
Bounce Houses !!!
(There had to been 20 bounce houses in the park)





The Trick or Treat trail looked like it was never ending ...


You can see the kids were having so much Fun !!!
So many activities ....
Canoe rides, Bungee Jump, Train rides, Games ..



My friend, Lana  and her co-worker ...  
 Lana & I 
with the Unofficial Mascot 
"Grant the Ant" 
who also dressed up as a 
Scarecrow for Halloween !


 I had a fun day hanging out with my friend Lana!







 

No comments :

Post a Comment