Tuesday, August 27, 2013

✂Couples Hair Makeover✂



✂Couples Hair Makeover



My husband , Rick & I getting Hair color .....
                               I Call it a Mid-Life Crisis fix  !!!
                                            Too Funny :)~
*Note- I'm using all natural hair color by Keune...

     

                                           
  Elvis has just entered the Salon  !!!
  WOW :)~

                                      

                                My hairstylist &  dear friend ,
                                            ✂Jackie
                                     Working his ''Magic"
                                            




My husband looking very "Daper"
(Actually very handsome!)


Meet the New 
Easy Breezy ShearFreakz girl...

                                                           
   My Hair is very ...Bouncy !!!


My husband  & I had a lot of fun today!!!


 



No comments :

Post a Comment