Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy 24th Anniversary !!!!

glitter text

                                                     
                                                    Our Love story ....with no ending!
                                             (I sent this to my husband on facebook )
Happy 24th Anniversary Rick Clark....
I love you !!!!
 Thanks for loving me for all these years !!!!!! 
(I Love Kurt Halsey Drawings)
How the story begins ....
We would just stare at the stars !!!!
 (The make-out years ...lol)
Cuddle.... cuddle... cuddle .....
"We Do"
We keep TWEETING along!
YEARS!!!!!!
 Forever & ever !!!!!!
 I will always love you !!!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

                                                    My husband got me 24 roses !!!!
                                                                Pink &Red roses ...
                                Displayed so beautifully on my dining room table ...

The Traditional -Modern 24th year Anniversary 
Gift is a Musical Instrument
(Heck No!!! ...I have  a houseful of Guitars!!!)

                                                We have enjoyed a great day together!
Started off the day with going to church , 
after church  my husband made us breakfast ,
(I made the bacon ...lol prior recipe post )
then we went on a bike ride to the park,
 came home & went swimming,
 then we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Salt Rock Grill!



                                                       We arrived at Salt Rock Grill
                                                   my husband made the reservations ....
         We picked a cozy table by the window so we had a great  inter-coastal view.

                                 I am  celebrating with enjoying a glass of Red Sangria....




                                                  We started off with some appetizers ....
                                                                   Seared Scallops 
                       Bacon wrapped sea scallops sauteed in a citrus butter cream sauce.
                              (I cheated a lil on my no Gluten/Dairy/Soy -free diet )

                                                              Mussels Provencale 
 In a white wine, garlic, basil, saffron broth 
with plum tomato, basil and lemon zest.
                                                           For our main course ....
I had the Seared tuna steak  in a teriyaki glaze 
served with Fire Roasted Vegetables.
 My husband of course had the Ribeye Steak 
 Bone in. 1 1/4 Lb with Fire Roasted Vegetables.
                                                         Everything was so Yummy !
                      
I really enjoyed our evening!
                                                    My husband made it special !!!!
                                           Thanks Babe for 24 years of Marriage !!!!
                                 


                                      Looking forward to the many many years together !!!!   

today tomorrow forev

No comments :

Post a Comment