Wednesday, July 3, 2013

GirlFriend Weekend Getaway !!!

           Every Summer my friend Lana & I book a weekend getaway together !!!
                                           We went to Orlando to Relax & Shop!
                                                         We stayed at Avanti Resort ...
It has a Contemporary Style ... 
& A Starbucks !!!
I love the pink & green colors ...
                                                        

                                                      
                                                      My friend Lana finally arrived ....
                                                          Let the weekend Begin ....
                                       We started off with some Frozen wine coolers...
                                                           Lana making our drinks !!!
                                                              We come equipped!!!
                                       Bella mixer (like the Bullet) is great for traveling !!!
                                                      She got an extra one for me !!! 
                                 Friends are the best !!! We look after one another !!!!
          Especially for BARGAINS !!!! She picked these up at a Macy sale !!!!
                                          I'm sure I will put it to good use this Summer !!!
                                                          I'm all set for the Pool !!!!
                                              Relaxing by poolside reading my book !!!
                                                        (Ahh~ I so needed this !!!!)
                                   After a day in the sun we decided to go for dinner at ....
                                   Did some one say "ALL YOU CAN EAT " Lobster ......
                                                   (We are in trouble ~trust me !!!)
I didn't do too bad I had Romaine salad with honey mustard corn dressing
 and some Oysters Rockefeller ...
Lobster Bisque -Oh the sherry ...
Divine & rich 
I did have my share of crab legs !!!
Yummy!
My first time learning how to crack(shuck) a whole Lobster...
(Not sure if I would order that again...the head was gross!)
Dinner was good & our bellies were definitely full!!! 
Off to Shop our calories off @ the ...
We  had a great time browsing in all the shops!

I bought my first COACH
(I got a handbag and wallet for myself for  my 24th Anniversary Gift!)
(I'm worth it ....lol)  

I had a really nice time with my good friend Lana!
We always enjoy each others company !
I got home & unpacked !!!!
My Goodies from the Outlets!!!
COACH HANDBAG & WALLET 
SUMMER COLLECTION
                            PEYTON POCKET TOTE SILVER/KHAKI/TAN HANDBAG

PEYTON KHAKI SIGNATURE PVC ORCHID LEATHER ZIP AROUND WALLET
(They didn't have a matching set so I went with the Purple wallet)
                                         Disney Summer shirt @ the Disney Store Outlet ....
                        I bought this to go with a pair of blue & green shorts that I have .....
                                              Magnet from the Flower & Garden Event 
                                                    @ Epcot that I went to this year !!!
                                                        I bought a Tree of Life necklace ....
                            Tree of Life holds a world of meaning when worn as a pendant.
Tree of Life symbolizes the manifestation of God. The scriptures of this belief teach that the trunk and roots of the tree are God's spirit, while the branches and leaves are the followers.
 The fruits produced by the Tree of Life symbolize enlightenment. 
Wearing the pendant expresses a desire to share God's spirit with others.
(Also on my tree branches are my husband, my son , my family & friends !)
                                                           
                                                                        Florida Taffy !
I bought this for my mom...
She loves Taffy and Dolphins !!!
This was a ....
I'm sure Lana & I will remember always !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment