Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Artsy Pics of the Day !




Great start to the weekend!

 This was a short visit & My pitstop for dinner .
In Italy ...
I was craving Italian food ...
I'm on a weekend getaway so I will cheat 
and have Gluten & Dairy !!!! 
(I can't resist ...the smell gets me every time !)

          Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria


I ordered my favorite Pizza...
Carciofi Pizza - Individual white pizza, artichoke, fontina, 
mozzarella, truffle oil.
                                                                     So Good....!!!!!
 & a Cappuccino  ...
 I went on one ride....
"The Seas with Nemo and Friends" 
                                            "Mine, Mine, Mine" shout those pesky seagulls.....
                                                                     I just love them !!!
Nemo
Too Cute ...

Smile for the camera ...
                                            The Manatee posing for me to take his pic....

I walked around Epcot to burn off the calories I just consumed in Italy ...
My favorite Character -Goofy  

I thought he was so discriminated ....I could never find Goofy stuff ....!!!!

I'm seeing more items now displayed at Disney for Goofy ...




     Smile ....
My picture with Mickey Mouse !!! 

Getting dark ....
Almost time for the fireworks ...
See you next year !!!
I left EPCOT &  did some more browsing  ...
DownTown Disney !
                                    

                                                                             9:10 
                                                                   Time to shop!!!

                                                         I almost bought this pillow ....

                             (You are never too old!!!!Disney -always makes me happy ...)

                                        This caught my eye .....I'm always "Late!late!"
                          
              I was talking on the phone to my BFF(Suzy) as I spotted this mug....
                                                                        Coincident???

Cool
  Lego Displays


I headed back to my hotel to chill ...
The pool lights outside my room...
Looking forward to a relaxed GF weekend !!!!
 


No comments :

Post a Comment