Saturday, May 4, 2013

A BFF Birthday Visit !


A Visit from  my Best Friend !
                                                                   My BFF Suzy !
                                      which she also happens to be my sister-in -law too!
                                                           She is my soul-mate sista !!!! 
                                 We have been Best friends since the Big Hair days ...lol...
                             Here we are with David my brother in-law back in the 80's ....

Our Birthdays are 1 week apart  so we always 
celebrate our Birthdays for 2 weeks !
                                                                       4-19/4-26
                                                                           Cheers ! 
                                                 Happy Birthday to BFF's -Sistas....
Suzy arrived here on her Birthday so we didn't hesitate one minute  and started celebrating as soon as she stepped foot on Florida grounds !
                                             Great Birthday gift from my BFF ! Love it !
                          I got her a cross necklace and some Old Navy flip flops !!!!
                                                   We both love the same things ...
                             I never have to worry about what to get her as a gift! 
                                     (She is wearing the cross necklace ..looks great!)


                                            My husband, Rick with his Mom & Sister ....
                                     We went to pick up my in- laws and off to the beach 
                                                   we all went to watch the sunset ...
                       That was the First thing Suzy wanted to do for her Birthday !

                                                                        So Cute ....
                                                        The Creagers hand & hand !
                                                           What a beautiful evening !
                                                   



                                             Happiness is being with your best friend!
                                                           

 Oops ....
                       I think my husband is talkin to Suzy ...but she can't hear a thing !!! 
                                        (She is not wearing her hearing aids ...lol! )

                                                   
                                             My mother in- law getting her feet wet !
Me too!
(I love the beach !)

                                                       The sun just about to set ....
 


                                 So glad to see my mother in-law Out'n'About and smiling !
                 She has had a couple of surgeries since she has been here visiting  and it is good to see her enjoying herself  finally ....
Plus I know she is happy having Suzy here too !
Suzy wanted to go to PJ's for her Birthday dinner !
This was the place she remembers that we went to the last time she had visited .
She liked that they have $$$$ all over the walls ....

Happy Birthday


                                                  We all sung Happy Birthday to Suzy....

BEST FRIENDS !
(Finally together for our Birthdays )
                                
                                        My in laws having fun with the Blue Brothers ....

             



            My mother in law had a celebration for us waiting back at the condo ....


                                     She got us some yummy Birthday cupcakes ....
(She even got me a Gluten -free cupcake -she is the best Mother in-law EVA!)
                                      & Got us both a very nice Birthday present !!!!!

I think my husband likes my gift ... He is all smiles ...lol

Happy Birthday
I was soooo happy to see my Best friend ....


it was such a short visit and I was very sad to see her leave :(

We had a fun day at the beach & pool  and had soooo many laughs !!!


1 comment :

  1. Suzy Clark VIA FACEBOOK : I miss u pati! BFF Soul mate<<< thank you soooooo much for the best time eva! and memories that will last a lifetime! This is the sweetest blog !we need to be together and do this fun stuff more often! are the best sis in law in the universe and bff forever! I lol the whole time! and col all the way home......C: miss u!

    ReplyDelete