Monday, April 1, 2013

A Wonderful Happy Easter !






                                                                     
                                       My husband and I  attended Easter service at Church.



The Main Event (Easter 2013) from First Christian Church-Seminole on Vimeo.


 Our home was decorated with  Easter Bunnies, Chicks & colorful Easter eggs
                                                                  Easter Table scape
                                               Centerpiece of Peeps, Robin eggs,  M&M's 
                                 
                                                & my favorite  Reeses Peanut butter eggs!

                                      
                                                     I made some  Brownies ...
                                            I love all the pastel colors Easter brings....
                                                                SO YUMMY !!!


                                             More Easter Bunnies & Chicks in the Kitchen ....










                                   

                                                      More  Easter Bunnies outside .....












                      Cute Bunny my mother in- law got me for my herb garden ...

                                           The Easter Memorial Flowers from church
                                            Our offering in Memory of my grandparents. 
                                                 (I miss them both soooo much !)



                                                                     So Pretty ....
                                                      



                                                    An Easter treat for my favorite Peep....

                                                                  My husband , Rick
 
                                                          Yeah....    Movies -non girlie ...


                                           My husband bought & planted me some flowers !
                                                                          Impatiens

                                      My husband getting the Bike all sparkling clean  ......
                                              A beautiful day for a long bike ride !!!!
                  We took a ride to Clearwater  then ended up at the St. Petersburg Pier .

                                               I ran into Mr & Mrs Peter Cottontail
                                                      (They are as tall as me ..lol)
                                        We enjoyed sightseeing ....along with this guy...
                                                 There were a few sailboats out today....
                                         (That caught my husband's eye ..he likes to sail)
                                                                     Cocktail time !!!!
                                                               Cute Couple ....lol
                                          I wanted to see if the Pelicans were friendly......
(There is something about me & birds ...theres a connection somehow..hmmm)
                                                (That beek looks awfully sharp ...yikes )


                                                I enjoyed my day with my husband  ....
                                            It was a nice ride  ....now we got to get back 
                                               to meet up with my in-laws for dinner.
                                     We are wearing helmets.....not the norm for us .....
                                 however we are trying to get into the habit of safety first ...
                                    lets see if this last ...Summer is just around the corner ...
                                                               Too hot for helmets ...
                                                Plus not fashionable for me ...
                                                 I look like I have an Egg Head .....

                      We had a wonderful  dinner at Bonefish Grill with my in-laws.
              My mother in-law had a bad fall  and was at the ER on Saturday .
                                               (She is Beautiful even with a shiner )
                                                           She is such a trooper .....
                   she still went out to dinner for Easter  with an eye injury ...
                     Thanks goodness it was not the eye she just had surgery on 
                       & there was no orbital fracture or damage to her eye . 
Her eye is Black & Blue and has swelling and a Periorbital hematoma.
                                         Praying for a speedy recovery !!!!!
                                                               We love you !!!!! 


                                             I had a wonderful Easter with my family!
                   I 'm just missing my son , Ricky hope to see him soon in May !!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment