Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lucky In Love !


                                                            Happy St. Patty's Day !
           I'm Lucky in Love ...
My husband showing me some St Patty's Day charm...lol

                                                                     Date Night !!!
                                   My husband & I were invited by our friends  to the
                                   Ignite concert at Pathways Community Church.

Starring Dennis Agajanian- He has played at countless churches across the world, plus he has been featured at the Harvest Crusades and Billy Graham's crusades.

He is a really great Acoustic guitar player . My husband plays guitar he should enjoy his talent.





                                    I had a wonderful evening watching the concert with 
                                                         Our friends Jerry & Michelle
                                                               &  My husband Rick
                                                               

                                                  Here are a few video of the concert -
                               however I recorded it backwards so the video is sideways ...lol







                     


       I am very blessed for the family & friends God has given me .










No comments :

Post a Comment