Sunday, February 10, 2013

Boy or Girl?

                       
 
                I was happy to help pitch in for my friends Suzanne's & Rob's Gender 
                                                         Reveal Party on Sunday.

                                         I was in charge of making the voting boards.


 
Pink Board -Girl                                                                                    Blue Board-Boy





 Guest are to pick &  sign the board 







choosing a gender  that they thought Suzanne was going to have a                                                                     Boy or a Girl?
                                                                                    
I bought  Blue & Pink buckets to cast the Boy or girl vote by the invited guest that had  to bring a pkg of diapers  to cast their vote by putting the  diapers that they  brought in the designated bin marked Boy  or designated bin marked Girl.



                                                         I also made Pink & Blue Buttons .
                             I didn't buy Diapers,however I bought the baby a cute present. 
                           All wrapped and Off I go to help decorate and get the party started.
                                   My friends Jay & Jackie hosted the Party at their house.
Jay & Jackie 
Getting the Party started off right ....
Mimosa
Suzanne is a dear friend of mine of MANY YEARS....
and I'm so happy for her and glad to share in on her joy of motherhood .
She is going to be a Great MOM!

                               When guest arrive they are to sign the Boy or Girl board 
                                  and then place their diapers in the Designated bin .

                                  Guest casting their votes & signing the boards ....




























                                                           Of course I signed both ...lol
                             I helped make the Baby Clothes Line hanging  ....So Cute !

                                       My friend Jay made the Diaper cake -Safari Theme

                                                                     
                                                                    Decorations ...






                                    My friend Jackie made the cutest Diaper carriages
                                           out of baby diapers, bib,burping pads etc...


















       So Cute !


















                                                            Fun stuff for the kids !!!!!
                                                   Balloons , Toss game ..Bouncing


    This cute lil guy fell into the pool ...and yes I SAVED HIM ....poor thing ....
He scared the crap out of me at the same time .... I saw him fall into the pool and there was nobody near him so  I ran to him &  took a leap into the pool to saved him from drowning ( I didn't have to get all the way in the pool  ...just top half )I just reached and grabbed him from the side of the pool I was lucky I had the reach  to grab him and pull him to me . He didn't cry but he was in shock and after I  knew he was breathing I just gave him a big hug and really I didn't want to stop holding him......
                                                            I was sooo happy he was ok!  
                                                                      Thank God !
All that was going through my head was CPR ....do I remember how to do ....I just saw those cute eyes under the water starring at me ...
                                         oh my word my heart was pounding ...whew ~ 


Kids had fun in the bouncing Noah's Ark.
                                       The Bouncing Noah's Ark was Safe  tested  by Rob ....



                                                
                                               Even Louie & Sebastian got in on the Fun.
Big kids having fun ...
                                                         I wanted a sunflower balloon

                                       Mr Balloon Man ...."I want a flower " said Val.....
                                         Sorry said the Balloon man ...No more flowers ......
                                         Poor Val got stuck with flamingo...she is not happy :(

Jackie is striking out with his balloon ....



Both women  are pregnant ....
Well we know Aimee is having a boy ....
Hmmm and Suzanne is standing in front of the girl board ....
Is that a Hint?
 Suzanne has Pink toes
 &  I have Blue toes.....
is that another hint ??????

Suzanne has been crowned 
"New Mommie"
                                                                     Some Friends ......

 


                                                              Time for the Revealing .....
The Revealing  Cake will either have Pink or Blue icing in the middle of cake ....

                                        By the looks of the Bins I  hope the voters are right ....
                                                   Girl bucket  won the Diaper Votes...
                                                                 New parents to be ....
                                                                Cutting the cake .....

                                                     Everyone waiting impatiently........
                                                                  Here we go ......
                                                      Yeah .......I think Suzanne won ....
                                                           By the look of excitement.....
                                             

                                                              Yep ....Pink Icing

                                          Sorry Rob I was rooting for the Blue team ......       

                                                                   Happy Parents !
                                        The pretzel buttons were a hit at the party ....



                                                   A few Guest brought gifts .....
                                                             Suzanne opening her gifts...













Suzanne really liked the present I bought for the baby ....
Giraffe Pillow....So cute & soft !
Goes great for the Safari Nursery !


                                                      Jay & Suzanne smiles for Girl ...
                                                          Jackie & I frowns for Boy

                                                       We all had so much fun !!!!!

                                             



                                        What a beautiful Sunset on my drive home ....


                                         This was A Great day spent with  my friends !
                                        Now we can plan a Baby Girl Shower !!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment