Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Grandmother The Angel-Happy Birthday!

Grandmothers Heart
                                             

                                                  

                 Happy Birthday Grandma!


              My Grandmother The Angel


Since I was a baby,
You helped take care of me
I now  in my 40's
And your grand baby, I still be.
You're very special,
And you always will be.
If it wasn't for you ,
Who knows where I'd be,
Today, I look around me,
And everything I see.
I have because of the things,
You taught to me.
I look at myself,
And guess what I see
Part of you Grandmother,
The better part of me.
 This is my birthday
Blessing to thee...
I know you have wings,
for this must be true,

'cause God always gives
them to Angels just like you.
God made angels,
Among all of us.
You, My Grandmother,
Was one that He touched.
And He gave you me,
God made you special,
You did all the rest.
My Grandmother the Angel,
You're one of the best.
                                                          Happy Birthday Grandma 
                                                             I  miss & love  you !



No comments :

Post a Comment