Saturday, December 22, 2012

Spirit of Christmas !

                                         I definitely felt the spirit of Christmas ...... 
 I was in tears and very upset and STRESSED because I lost my wallet, of course all you ladies can relate ...my whole life lives in that wallet, plus my mom's x-mas gift $$$ was in there too. I was really sad and prayed about the whole ordeal. Hours went by as I traced back my tracks from where I had been and ransacked my car with no luck.....
My husband finally got home and found a note on the our front door...

                       "Hello Patricia, We found your wallet Please call Pam& Spencer"




                     Wow ...The Lord works quick!!!!! My prayers were answered!

(I believe in Prayer....I have been doing alot of praying these past several months, I have been through a rough year and I have to say honestly GOD is listening and answering my prayers and leading me down certain paths !)





Pam stated she looked at the time of purchase on the receipt  at the store where they found my wallet  in the parking  lot which  was about a half hour after I was there . 
 I really prayed in that half hour of time asking God to help me I was sad that I saved some money to give to my mom for Christmas and the thought of her doing without broke my heart.

I offered to meet Pam & Spencer but they chosen to go out of their way back to my house and delivered my wallet to me ....

                        I'm just grateful that there are really good people out there !

                                      This couple would not even except my gift $$$ ....
                                       They just wished me a Merry Christmas!!!!

                                                              I was so touched .....
                           I was happy I found my wallet, however I was so amazed

                                  and blessed to have encountered such good folks !



No comments :

Post a Comment