Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

“An angel of the Lord appeared…and…said to them, ‘Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord.’” Luke 2:8-11

                                     This was definitely a rough year for the Clark family ........
                                                        I have been very sad lately 
                                                                                & 
                                               My husband made Christmas very special !
                                                       He turned my sadness to Joy  !
Even though it was only 
 My husband Rick & I for Christmas...
We had a good Holiday together !

                                         My son's lil Christmas tree ....I put it up every year !
                                                               Brings back memories!
                                      We were sad we  didn't get to see him for Christmas :(
                                                     My son & his girlfriend Kelley.

Oh Christmas Tree
                         I awoke Christmas morning finding my 1st present ...Roses !
                                                                          So pretty !
                                        The scent of  Christmas cookie Yankee candle .
                   No pics of us .... Every Christmas I opt to stay in my PJ's all day!
                                   Opening Christmas gifts by cozy Yule log fireplace!    
                                                        All we need now is snow....lol
                                                       Don't think that will happen ....

                                        
                                               My husband picks out the best cards !!!!
                                               My husband buys me these every year....                                                                               Love my new candy cane slippers ! So comfy !!!!


                                      Santa is reading "Twas the night before Christmas!"
                                           and making sure my house doesn't catch on FIRE 
                                                 with all the extension cords ....lol
                                    
                                                      Our few presents for each other !


 A few stocking stuffers...
Gift cards
                                                                 Rick's stocking goodies ...
                                                               My stocking goodies ....

My gift to start my New Years Resolution 




                                 Santa is getting me ready & focused on the new year !
                                            
                                                                  Holiday Tablescape

                                                    This year's Holiday Cocktail~Kinky....
                               Yummy & Funny gift for my husband ...Ho....Ho.....Ho....!

                                                          Can you tell I like Snowmen???
                                                         They are all through my house .....
                                                             A few Holiday decor pics ......














 




Christmas Turkey & fixins !!!!
We always cook the bird upside down which allows
 the juices to flow via gravity into the breast meat.
                                                                   A few  Fixins .....
                                                          

                                                                Gluten-Free stuffing !
Click link for recipe 
                                                              Green bean casserole !
 Yummy !

I HAD A REALLY NICE CHRISTMAS AT HOME WITH MY HUBBY!


No comments :

Post a Comment