Friday, November 23, 2012

A Wonderful & Friendly Thanksgiving Day !

                                               I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day !

                  This year my husband & I celebrated Thanksgiving with friends!
                                                           The Charlie Brown Gang !
 
Thanksgiving Friends
Thanksgiving is a time
For reviewing what we treasure,
The people we hold dear,
Who give us so much pleasure.
Without you as my friend,
Life would be a bore;
Having you in my life
Is what I'm thankful for.


                                        
                                (This is how Floridians roll -that is one tan bird ...lol)


                                          We enjoyed a smoked turkey and all the fixins !


                                               The Holiday feast  was awesome 
                                   and so many choices for dessert........YUM!

                                             My friend Jay's Famous Banana Pudding !
                                                          (Oh my word .....Sinful!)
                                             All sorts of Pies ...Pumpkin, Pecan & Apple ....
                                            then the oh so rich Red velvet cake cheese cake
                                              (Ok unbuttoning my jeans at this point ...lol)
                                                              The cute Turkey Cake !
                                     My husband Rick is a very happy camper can you tell?
Friends are Blessings !



No comments :

Post a Comment