Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcome Baby Aleigha !

                                                                    Aleigha Rene
                                                           Wednesday, October 3,2012

                                                My Niece, Aleigha was born today
                          at 1:11AM and  weighed 7lbs 13oz and was 20'5" length. 

Congratulation to the new parents my nephew Steven and Nikki  on their new addition to their Family!
 

                                                         She is sooooooo   Adorable !!!!
 
 
                                                   1st picture of Mother & Daughter !!!!
My Nephew , Steven & his daughter Aleigha
I love how she is just starring at her "Daddy" !
Bundle of Joy !
I can't wait to come to Pittsburgh, Pa to meet her in person .....

Steven & Nikki.....

                                                      I'm soooo Happy to be.....

  

                          Great Aunt Pati !!!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment