Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm going to Boot Camp!

           
                                       Last week I decided I was going to join Boot Camp. 


                                                    
                         G.I. Pati
                        No I won't be following in my son's foot steps nor  ..... 

GI Jane-



or
Katy Perry-Part of Me 





 Instead .... 


 I joined a Fitness Boot Camp. I have completed my 1st week at ....

 

What is F.I.T.T. ?

Full

Intensity

Timed

Training






 Meet my health and fitness Personal Boot Camp trainer .... 


                                                                     Give me 30.....

   30 minutes of a high intensity cardiovascular/core group fitness class !

                                                              with  Parrish McGrade.


               This was Saturday Boot Camp Agenda ...Sweat involved for sure!





                          My instructor  is going to help me to get fit to compete 
                                      against my own personal goals to enter in...
                                                            Tough Mudder.

Coming to Tampa, Fl in December so I have some time to prepare....
Take a look what I'm getting myself in for ....

I'm going to propose to do this course with my son, Ricky, who is Military fit already ...Hope he agrees to do this with me!



What was I THINKING ......(We shall see....)




Wish me Luck ....I will keep everyone updated on my progress...
                                                                 I just can't quit ...

                                                ( So far this week 3 more to go !!!)

                                                                 I can do this !!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment