Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday



To many Christians, Good Friday is a day of sorrow mingled with joy. It is a time to grieve over the sin of man and to meditate and rejoice upon God's love in giving His only Son for the redemption of sin.

I'm grateful for the blessings that God has given to me most of all is my Family. 

Today I wasn't feeling to good and by the end of the day my husband talked me into going for a bike ride since it was such a beautiful day and so off we went on our ride to the beach. 



We took a blanket and sat together and we both  just took in the fresh air and the sound of the waves just made us feel relaxed and peacful.
                              Rick found the perfect spot.
I  said a prayer at the beach keeping this holy day in thought even though my family is going through some difficult time I have to keep in mind that I should be grateful for what God has given me. Everything else that I've been so stressed over I have to give to him and pray for guidance.  Meditate by focusing on good things and good things will come!

                   We practically had the beach to ourselves!


                                               
                                 ahhhh Relaxed .....
                                                Rick have a beer! 
                           That brings a smile on Rick's face.....



                                              More Bikers !

Now we have to head back ........I'm trailin behind...





                               What a nice ride today .....
           We got home and Rick made us  a really nice
                                      Good Friday Meal!
                                    (Fish- no meat today)
              Salmon, Angel hair pasta and green beans..yum!

                       Just Remember ........

He Will Answer Your Prayers Today ~ Have A Holy Good Friday
Good Friday | Forward this Graphic

No comments :

Post a Comment