Saturday, January 7, 2012

Supreme 90 Day system-Get ripped in 90 Days by using Muscle Confusion

                                          Supreme 90 Day system-Get ripped in 90 Days
                                                       by using  Muscle Confusion


I just bought this today, however I  won't be able to start this until  I"m fully recover from my injuries due to a car accident. I'm eager to trying this system out.  I believe it is compatible to P90X.  I'm looking forward to see what I  can accomplish in 90 days.
This Kit also comes with Supreme Nutrition by Tosca Reno(My Fitness Guru) so anything that she would input her Nutrional values- I'm in!
I will post  my before and after photos as well as comments when I am able to start this program.



What is Supreme 90 Day?

Supreme 90 Day is a clinically proven 90 day workout system that will transform your body.


What does it include?

You get ten exciting workout DVDs, an easy to follow meal plan created by Tosca Reno, a success chart and free online support.


What do the workouts consist of?

A combination of strength training, cardio interval training, core exercises, plyometrics and stability ball exercises.


How long are the workouts?

Each workout is about getting more results in less time. You will workout six days a week for less than an hour a day.


How will I get great results in less than an hour?

This program combines high intensity work intervals with short periods of rest. This type of training will turn your body into a fat burning machine by increasing your bodies ability to burn calories.


Do I need any equipment?

You will need a set of dumbbells and a stability ball.


Does the meal plan require any special foods?

The meal plan was created so that you could begin the program right away. It incorporates everyday foods that you already have in your house. We've also developed a recovery drink to be used after your workout or in place of any meal on the meal plan.

No comments :

Post a Comment